Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Unlocking a User Profile
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click User Configuration > Locked Profiles.
- Check the check box in the same row as the user profile that you want to unlock. You may select multiple user profiles.
- Make sure that you uncheck any check boxes for user profiles that you do not want to unlock.
- Click Set Selected to Active.
- Click OK in the confirmation pop-up window.
- Verify that the unlocked user profile does not appear in the View Locked Profiles page.