Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Setting Your Web Server Options
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
From the Web Server administration page, you can configure features and functionality for local Web Servers. This includes enabling Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Web Server Authentication, and configuring denial-of-service handling, which provides for better performance at the capacity threshold of the server.
The customizations you select on the local Web Server override functionality that is normally allowed by individual class-of-service or meeting console permissions.
- Sign in to the end-user web interface.
- Click Admin.
- Click Web Server.
- Scroll down to the "View" section of the screen.
- Click the name of the Web Server that you want to configure.
- This populates the "Edit" section of the screen with predefined settings.
- Configure the following parameters in the "Web Server Specific" section.
- Note: The Web Server hostname was populated during the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing installation. The Hostname [Home Page] was assigned the first IP address in the Operating System. The Hostname [Web Conferencing] was assigned the second IP address in the Operating System. You should not need to redefine these unless you want users to be able to access the Web Server by using the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the server or you plan to configure SSL for this server. If enabling SSL, you must use hostnames rather than IP addresses.
- Configure the "Web Server Customization Values" section.
- Select Yes to enable a feature.
- Select No to disable a feature.
- Select (Site Default) to synchronize the feature on this Web Server with that already configured for the site.
- Note: You can configure site information on the Site administration page.
- Click Submit.
- Changing the Web Server Hostname From an IP Address to a Hostname in the Configuring Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing Security Features module
- Field Reference: Web Server Specific Fields in the Web Administration References for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace module
- Field Reference: Web Server Customization Values in the Web Administration References for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace module