Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Restrictions for Sending Microsoft Outlook Calendar Notifications for Meetings Scheduled from the End-User Web Interface
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Note: This page applies to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0.2 and later. For information about this topic for Release 7.0.1, see Integrating with Microsoft Outlook.
- You must never delete items from the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace-dedicated mailbox on the Microsoft Exchange Server, including the Deleted Items folder. The system automatically purges the inbox periodically.
- HTML-formatted Microsoft Outlook calendar notifications will not include any graphics
- On the Microsoft Outlook scheduling tab, users will see only the attendees whose user profiles have the same configuration for all of the following fields:
- E-mail type and format
- Receive attachments
- To enable users to see a complete list of invitees, set the "Include invitee list when scheduled from web user profile" field to Yes for all users who schedule meetings.
- The Microsoft Outlook integration with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.0 supported both plain text and HTML-based notifications for meetings scheduled from Microsoft Outlook. HTML-based notifications are no longer supported in Release 7.0. Meetings scheduled from Microsoft Outlook, when integrated with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0, support plain-text notifications only.