Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Restrictions for RSNA
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
- Only two RSNA systems (sites) are currently supported.
- Single-URL access for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing is currently not supported.
- The system cannot strongly authenticate users by password when they are transferred between servers. This causes the following restrictions for profiled users who are transferred into a meeting:
- Recorded names are not permanently stored on the system.
- When leaving the meeting, the users are treated as unidentified.