Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Restricting Access to Recordings and Attachments
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
You can restrict unprofiled users from accessing recordings and attachments for meetings that are scheduled by some or all users. Remember, however, that if access to recordings is restricted to profiled users, then unprofiled external users (such as your customers or business partners) and users with locked profiles cannot access the recordings, even if they were invited to and attended the meetings.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click User Configuration.
- Click User Groups or User Profiles, depending on whether you want to configure a user group or an individual user profile.
- Click Edit or Add New, depending on whether you want to configure an existing or a new user group or user profile.
- Configure the Who can access field.
- Click Save.