Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Optimizing the Performance of a Web Server
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
- Sign in to the end-user web interface.
- Click Admin.
- Click Web Server.
- Scroll down to the "View" section of the page.
- Click the name of the Web Server that you want to configure.
- Information about this Web Server populates the "Edit" section of the page.
- Select the setting that best describes your conferencing environment for Performance Tuning.
- Note: Setting this parameter to the highest level on a computer with inadequate hardware results in poor user performance.
- Click Submit.