Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Logging in to the Media Server Administration
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
If all three of the following conditions are true, you cannot access the Media Server Administration from the Application Server:
- You accessed the Application Server from the Web Server
- The Web Server is running the Cisco Security Agent (CSA)
- You are using Internet Explorer
For example, if you are using Internet Explorer to access the Web Server (and the Web Server has CSA running on it), and you then log in to the Application Server and click on the Media Server Administration tab, the system generates an error message.
To access the Media Server Administration, do not use Internet Explorer with a Web Server that is running the CSA. If you must use Internet Explorer with a Web Server that is running the CSA, do not access the Media Server Administration from the Application Server.
- Log in as an administrator to the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Administration Center.
- Click Media Server Administration on the top right.
- The Cisco Unified Media Server Administration log-in page appears in a new window.
- Log in as an administrator. The default user name is admin and the default password is cisco.