Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Logging Out from a Server
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Using MeetingPlace Conference Manager
Note: To use the MeetingPlace Conference Manager, you must have either System Manager or Attendant privileges.
- When you log out from a server, all of the in-session meetings on that server are closed.
- To avoid system issues, we recommend that you limit the usage of concurrent Conference Manager sessions.
- Click the name of a server from the Server Name column.
- Note: If you are logged in to the server, the indicator next to the server name is green.
- Click Logout.
- A confirmation window displays.
- Click Yes to confirm the logout, or Cancel to cancel the action.