Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Limiting the Number of Failed User Login Attempts
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
You can configure the number of times in a session that an end user can fail to log in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace before the user profile becomes "locked." Users with locked user profiles cannot log in.
- The preconfigured system administrator profile cannot be locked.
- Before reaching the maximum number of login attempts, the user may restart the counter for failed login attempts by:
- Closing the browser and opening a new one to continue the login attempts.
- Ending the call to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace and making a new call to continue the login attempts.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Usage Configuration.
- Configure the Maximum profile login attempts field. A lower value is more secure than a higher value.
- Click Save.