Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- How to Resolve Meeting Notification Problems
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Troubleshooting
Scheduler Does Not Receive Meeting Notifications
Problem: I am not receiving meeting notifications to meetings that I am invited to.
Solution: Try the following solutions:
- Ensure that your e-mail address is entered correctly in your profile.
- The meeting scheduler might have entered your e-mail address incorrectly when scheduling the meeting. Contact the scheduler to verify your e-mail address.
- Your system administrator might have set options that prevent you from receiving some or all meeting notifications. Contact your system administrator.
- Network or other problems might exist. Contact your system administrator.
Invitees Do Not Receive Meeting Notifications
Problem: Some or all of the people I invite to my meetings do not receive notifications or updated invitations.
Solution: The system automatically sends updated meeting notifications if any of the following changes:
- Start time
- Meeting ID
- List of invitees
No other changes will generate a notification. If you made one of the listed changes and still have a notification issue, consider the following:
- The e-mail addresses of your invitees might not be entered correctly in their profiles. Alert invitees who do not receive the notifications, and recommend that they check the addresses in their profiles.
- You might not have entered the e-mail addresses of your invitees correctly when you scheduled the meeting. Verify the addresses of invitees who do not receive the notifications.
- Your system administrator might have set options that prevent some recipients from receiving some or all meeting notifications, or that prevent e-mail notifications from being sent when you schedule or reschedule meetings. Contact your system administrator.
- "Inviting Participants During the Scheduling Process" in the End User Guide.