Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- How to Monitor Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing Activities
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
The Windows Event Viewer application and the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Eventlog application both log all Web Server activities. You can use these logs to monitor or troubleshoot Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing.
Using the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Eventlog
The Eventlog application logs all activities specific to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing services.
- Right-click the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace icon in the system tray.
- Select Eventlog.
- Pull the eventlog from the Gateway SIM through the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server.
Running the Windows Performance Monitoring Tool
Complete this procedure to monitor the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing performance object in the Windows performance monitoring tool.
- Click Start > Run.
- The Run window displays.
- Enter Perfmon.
- Click OK.
- The Performance window displays.
- Click the Add (+) button.
- The Add Counters window displays.
- Locate the Performance object field.
- Select Cisco MeetingPlace Web Conferencing.
- A list of counters appear.
- Select to add or explain specific counters.
- Click a counter from the list and click Explain to get more information about it.
- Click a counter from the list and click Add to enable it.
Viewing an Event with the Windows Event Viewer
The application log provides detailed information about Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing services. For more information about the Windows Event Viewer, see your Windows documentation.
- Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer.
- Select Application from the left pane.
- A list of events appear in the right pane.
- Double-click the event to view it.