Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Enabling Installed Languages
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Before You Begin
- Purchase, download, and install the languages license. See How to Install and Manage Licenses.
- This task may require a system restart, which terminates all existing call connections. Proceed only during a scheduled maintenance period or during a period of extremely low usage.
NOTE: When you restart the Web Server, all manual changes made to the registry are lost.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Usage Configuration.
- Configure the Language fields to enable one or more installed languages.
- Click Save.
- Restart the system by entering sudo mpx_sys restart in the CLI.
- Note: You do not need to restart the system if you are only switching the order in which the languages appear in these fields.