Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Downloading and Installing MeetingPlace Conference Manager
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Before You Begin
- You must have Java JRE 6.0 or later and Java Web Start installed. See the About Java Web Start for information about Java Web Start.
- You must have a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace profile with either System Manager or Attendant privileges.
- Configure the click-to-attend links in the Administration Center. See Configuring Click-to-Attend Links.
Do not install MeetingPlace Conference Manager on a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Server that is running the Cisco Security Agent (CSA). CSA blocks the MeetingPlace Conference Manager-required connection from the Web Server to the Application Server.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click Services > Download MeetingPlace Conference Manager.
- Note: If you do not have Java JRE 6.0 installed, clicking the download link will automatically take you to the Sun download site.
- Click the link to download MeetingPlace Conference Manager.
- Choose to save the meetingmanager.jnlp file.
- Java Web Start downloads all required files.
- Double-click the meetingmanager.jnlp icon to start the installation.
- (Optional) If Java Web Start prompts you for your user credentials, enter your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace username and password to authorize the download from the Application Server.
- (Optional) If you receive a security warning, click OK.
- Click Accept for the license agreement.
- Wait for the installation to finish.