|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned late January 2019.|
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Distributing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing Presenter Add-In
Configuration > Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Server Configuration > Distributing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing Presenter Add-In
Silently Installing the Cisco Unified Presenter Add-In on End-User Computers
This section describes how to use an automated distribution system, such as the Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), to remotely distribute and install the Cisco Unified Presenter Add-In.
By default, the system prompts end users to download and install the Cisco Unified Presenter Add-In the first time that they try to share content during a meeting. However, to simplify the process for end users, you can silently install the Cisco Unified Presenter Add-In onto their computers by using the following switches:
- SILENT - Does not display the wizard or the background window but does display the installation progress window.
- VERYSILENT - Does not display the wizard window, the background window, or the installation progress window.
Before You Begin
Ensure that all end users have installed the Adobe Flash Player.
Cisco Systems does not provide technical support for automated distribution tools.
- Download the Cisco Unified Presenter Add-In file called Setup.exe from the home page of the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Server.
- Upload the Cisco Unified Presenter Add-In file to your corporate distribution software site.
- Run the executable by entering setup.exe /silent
- To test the switches, do the following:
- Click Start > Run, and enter <path_to_setup.exe> /silent.
- Verify that no user prompts appear on the end user machine.