Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Disabling a Web Server Connection
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Use this procedure if you need to:
- Disable the Gateway SIM connection between the Application Server and a Web Server.
- Hide the link to the Web Server from the Administration Center.
- After you disable a Web Server entry, the link to that Web Server does not disappear until you log out and log back in to the Administration Center.
- You cannot delete Web Server entries. You can only disable or edit them.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Web Servers.
- Click the Web Server entry.
- Set Enabled to No.
- Click Save.