Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Designating the Audio Blade Template
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
The template Audio Blade contains the core properties of the system, including service prefixes and service codes.
When you synchronize the meeting types, the system downloads information from the template Audio Blade and synchronizes all the Audio Blades with the same information. Ensure that the system information for the template Audio Blade is correct. The template Audio Blade can also be used to customize system settings, by first customizing the template Audio Blade and then synchronizing all the other Audio Blades with the template.
Only one Audio Blade can be the template at any given time.
- Log in to the Media Server Administration. See Logging in to the Media Server Administration.
- Add Audio Blades to the system. See Adding an Audio Blade to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace.
- Select Resource Management > MCU from the left panel.
- Choose the radio button under the Template column for the Audio Blade that you want to set as the system template.
- Select OK at the confirmation.