Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring the Media Server Logging Levels
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Maintenance Page
How to Configure Log Levels
On the Configure Log Levels Page, you can define log levels for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace web applications and for the Media Server. The system collects messages for the specified log level and all the levels below it. The higher the log level you specify, the more information is collected. Debug is the highest log level.
Caution! Increasing log levels can severely decrease system performance and even freeze Cisco Unified MeetingPlace. Only change the log levels if Cisco TAC requests that you change them.
This section contains these topics:
All log level changes occur during runtime; restarting is not required. These log levels are available:
- Debug-All logs are saved. This is the highest setting level.
- Info-Important events are logged. This is the default setting.
- Error-Only errors and exceptions are logged.
- Warn-Only warning errors are logged.
Configuring Log Levels
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click Services > Logs > Configure Log Levels.
- Configure the fields.
- Click Save.