Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring the Gateway SIM
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Before You Begin
This procedure is completed on the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Server.
- Open the Gateway SIM Agent.
- Open the MeetingPlace Gateways Configuration utility.
- Click the Gateway SIM tab.
- (Optional) Check Remote Management Enabled to enable remote management from a Cisco support representative.
- (Optional) Check Gateway Alarms Enabled to log alarms from this computer to the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server.
- (Optional) Double-click the name of the Application Server that you want to connect to.
- Your active Application Server and the IP address of the gateway computer are prepopulated as "Server Name" and "Client IP Address."
- If you want to indicate a standby Application Server, which would take over on the network if the active Application Server goes down, enter the name for "Shadow Server Name."
- Note: If you have an Application Server failover deployment, make sure that the Web Server identifies the active Application Server by using the shared hostname and IP address of eth0.
- Click OK.
- Click OK from the Gateway SIM tab.
What to Do Next
(Optional) Change the Application Server that is displayed in the Gateway SIM tab. See Changing the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server Connection Configured in the Gateway SIM.