Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring Requirements for User Passwords
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
You can increase the security of your system by:
- Requiring long user passwords
- Requiring users to change their user passwords frequently
- Requiring complex user passwords
- This task does not affect Directory Service users, who are authenticated externally through AXL authentication.
- Long or complex passwords and frequent password changes may frustrate your users. Make sure you align your password requirements with those already in use at your company.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Usage Configuration.
- Configure the following fields, which determine how long passwords must be:
- Configure the following fields, which affect when users are required to change their passwords:
- Configure the following fields, which determine how complex the user passwords must be:
- Click Save.