Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring Meeting Categories
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Meeting categories help you organize reports. The system comes with a preconfigured meeting category named Standard, which cannot be deleted.
As the system administrator, you can add meeting categories and assign a default meeting category to each user group or user profile. You can also enable end users to specify the meeting category for each meeting they schedule. End users can use meeting categories to find meetings.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Add or edit a meeting category:
- Click System Configuration > Meeting Categories.
- Click Add New, or click an existing meeting category.
- Configure the fields.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Step 2 as required.
- Assign a default meeting category to a user group or user profile:
- Click User Configuration.
- Click User Groups or User Profiles, depending on whether you want to configure a user group or an individual user profile.
- Click Edit or Add New, depending on whether you want to configure an existing or a new user group or user profile.
- Configure the Default meeting category field.
- Click Save.
- Show or hide the Meeting Category option on the end-user web scheduling page:
- Sign in to the end-user web interface by using your administrator-level profile.
- Click Admin.
- Click User Interface Fields.
- Click Scheduling Details Page.
- Enable or disable the meeting category field.