Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring Blast Dial-Out Calls
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Blast dial-out calls come in two forms:
- Initiated by the system-While scheduling a continuous meeting, the scheduler sets Outdial all invitees when first person joins to Yes on the More Options page.
- Initiated by a user-During a meeting, the scheduler (with dial-out privileges) enters #33 in the TUI to dial out to all missing invitees.
Before You Begin
- To enable user-initiated blast dial-out calls, complete Enabling Dial-Out Privileges for Users.
- No specific configuration is required to use blast dial-out calls. This optional procedure describes how to configure fields that affect the behavior of all dial-out calls, including blast dial-out calls.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Usage Configuration.
- Configure the following fields, which affect all dial-out calls:
- Click Save.