Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Checking Which Conferences Are Currently Running
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Complete this procedure as a debugging tool to check which conferences are currently running on the Web Server.
- Sign in to the end-user web interface.
- Click Admin.
- Click Web Conferences.
- A list of currently running web conferences displays with the following properties:
- Name-A text identifier made up of the meeting subject and the dialable meeting ID.
- Current User Count-Lists the total number of web participants who are currently attending the conference. (Users dialed in to the meeting without an associated web session are not counted here.)
- Peak User Count-Lists the highest number of web participants who are concurrently attending the conference at any point since it began. (Users dialed in to the meeting without an associated web session are not counted here.)
- Active Server-The origin server that is hosting the meeting.
- Duration-Lists the elapsed time since the conference began.
- (Optional) Click Back to return to the main Administration screen.