Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Changing the Passwords for the admin Profile
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Note: We recommend that you change the passwords for the preconfigured admin profile to prevent unauthorized access to your system.
The default passwords for the admin profile are as follows:
- User password -- cisco -- Used to log in from a workstation.
- Profile password -- 24726 -- Used for authentication from a touch-tone phone.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click User Configuration > User Profiles.
- Enter admin in the search field.
- Click Search.
- Click Edit in the same row as the admin profile.
- Configure the following fields:
- Click Save.