Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Changing the Online and Offline Status of a Blade
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
When a blade is offline, it cannot be used.
- Log in to the Cisco Unified Media Server Administration. See Logging in to the Media Server Administration.
- Select Resource Management > MCU from the left panel.
- Click the name of an Audio Blade.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To bring the Audio Blade online, select online.
- To bring the Audio Blade offline, select offline and either enter a date to bring the Audio Blade online or check Permanently to keep the Audio Blade offline permanently.
- Click OK.
What To Do Next
We recommend that you synchronize the blade with the template Audio Blade after you bring a blade online.