Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Changing the Media Server Administration Password
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Use this procedure if you know the current Media Server Administration password and want to change it.
Note: If you do not know the current Media Server Administration password and need to reset it, use the resetmsapassword command in the CLI. See the "Operating System Commands" topic in the Configuration Guide for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0 or the online help in the administrator interface.
- Log in to the Cisco Unified Media Server Administration. See Logging in to the Media Server Administration.
- Select My Profile from the left panel.
- Click Modify Password.
- Enter the current password.
- Enter a new password.
- Confirm the new password.
- Click OK in the Modify Password dialog box.
- Click OK in the My Profile page.
- Click Logoff.
- The system displays the Cisco Unified Media Server Administration log-in page.
- Log in using the new password.