Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Changing the Look and Feel of MeetingPlace Conference Manager
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Before You Begin
- This feature was introduced in Release 7.0.2.
- If you have not opened the application, double-click the meetingmanager.jnlp icon on your desktop.
- Click the Properties button.
- The Application Properties window displays.
- Choose one of the available Look and Feel drop-down menu options.
- Click OK.