Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Best Practices for Storage Maintenance
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
For optimal space usage, we recommend the following best practices:
- Use a shared or network drive to store attachments.
- If you plan to record video, use an external storage device to prevent the Web Server from running out of disk space.
- Regularly check the drive you use to store attachments. Ensure that there is enough disk space for additional recordings.
- Note: You cannot manually purge meeting statistics from the Web Server. This ability is controlled by the "Days until meeting statistics purged" parameter on the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server and cannot be changed for a particular meeting once it is set. Since you cannot change when past meetings are purged from the system, use the Shared Storage feature to move attachments and recordings to a new larger drive when you are running low on disk space.
- For information about the "Days until meeting statistics purged" parameter, search for the parameter name in Administration Center Page References for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace.