Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Allowing Guests to Search Through Public Meetings
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Guest users have fewer privileges than users who log in with their profiles. Complete this procedure to allow guests to search through public meetings.
- Sign in to the end-user web interface.
- Click Admin.
- Click Web Server.
- Scroll down to the "View" section of the page.
- Click the name of the Web Server that you want to configure.
- Information about this server populates the "Edit" section of the page.
- Select Yes for Allow Public Meetings in Find Meeting List.
- Select Yes for Allow Guest Access to Find Meetings Page.
- Click Submit.
Tip: To allow external users (those outside your firewall) and sites (Cisco Unified MeetingPlace systems outside your network) to access a meeting and the associated meeting materials, make sure that Allow External Web Participants is set to Yes for the meeting. This parameter is set by the meeting scheduler from the New Meeting scheduling page, and it is only visible if your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace system has an external site-that is, a Web Server located in an Internet-accessible segment of your network, such as in a DMZ zone.