Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Accessing the MSA Interface
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Before You Begin
The following requirements are necessary to access the MSA interface:
- A Java-compliant browser. We recommend that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later.
- The IP address or a web link to the Media Server.
- The required user name and password.
Note: You must assign an IP address to the Media Server by using a serial port connection before you can access the MSA interface.
- Open a web browser.
- Enter <IP Address> /admin, where <IP address> is the IP address or hostname of your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 3500 Series Media Server. An example is http://126.96.36.199/admin.
- The system displays the MSA interface login page.
- Enter the user name and password for the administrator. The default global user name is admin and the default password is <null>.
- Click Go.
- The system displays the MSA interface.
Note: If you try to sign in as an administrator and someone else is already signed in as an administrator, the MSA signs you in as a read-only user. The system displays the words Read Only at the top of the window and displays a pop-up message with the IP address of the administrator who is already signed in. If you are a read-only user, you cannot edit any of the MSA settings.