|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned January 25, 2019.|
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- Troubleshooting the System Configuration
This chapter contains the following troubleshooting topics:
- About Troubleshooting the System
- About Troubleshooting T1 CAS, T1 PRI, and E1 Systems
- About Troubleshooting IP Ports That Do Not Answer
- About Troubleshooting IP Calls That Connect but No Audio is Heard
- About Troubleshooting When You Cannot Outdial on IP Ports
- About Troubleshooting Audio Server and Web Conferencing Licensing Issues
For details on troubleshooting the various Cisco Unified MeetingPlace gateways, see the administration guide for the specific gateway.
Note: For more information about the CLI commands referenced in this chapter, see Command-Line Interface Reference.