Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- Requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Network Backup Gateway when installed with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 6.0
- The Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Network Backup Gateway must be installed on a Cisco Media Convergence Server (MCS) 7800 series with the Cisco version of the Microsoft Windows 2003 server operating system installed.
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server Release 6.0.
- One primary IP address for communication between the Audio Server and the Network Backup Gateway.
- The following network requirements:
- One LAN PC or a network file server (NFS) with a minimum of 4 GB of disk space on which to back up the Audio Server files.
- For best performance, the Audio Server and the Network Backup Gateway must be located on the same subnet.