Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- Postinstallation Tasks: Web Conferencing in a Load Balancing Configuration
This section contains information on the following tasks:
- Synchronizing Purge Parameters
- Configuring SSL (Optional)
- Viewing the Web Conferencing Load on a Server
Synchronizing Purge Parameters
In Maintenance Release 2 and earlier, when you install multiple web servers, make sure that you synchronize the Purge parameters. For more information, see About the MeetingNotes Purge Parameter and SMA-2S Configurations.
Configuring SSL (Optional)
Viewing the Web Conferencing Load on a Server
The amount of web conferencing load on a web server is indicated in the Current Server Load Index field as a number between 0 and 1. This number is a weighed average among several factors, such as CPU, memory, and disk usage. The higher the value, the heavier the load on this web server.
To View the Web Conferencing Load on a Server
- Sign in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing.
- From the Welcome page, click Admin , then Web Server .
- From the View section of the page, locate the web server you want to view.
- The amount of web-conferencing load on this web server is indicated in the Current Server Load Index field.