Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- Configuring User Authentication for Web Conferencing
This section describes how to configure user authentication in Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing.
Note: Though all authentication methods can be applied to internal or external servers, some authentication methods may not make sense for a DMZ environment. For more information about Web Conferencing support for DMZ environments, see the Configuring External Access to Web Conferencing chapter.
See the following sections:
- About User Authentication
- About MeetingPlace Authentication
- About LDAP Authentication
- About LDAP Then MeetingPlace Authentication
- About Trust External Authentication
- About HTTP Basic Authentication (Domain)
- About Windows Integrated Authentication
- Troubleshooting Problems with Windows Authentication
- Configuring SiteMinder for use with Web Conferencing