Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- About Cisco Unified MeetingPlace DCTS Addin
The Cisco Unified MeetingPlace DCTS Addin performs the following tasks:
- Listen to events related to users and conferences in Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Transmit these events to the Asynchrony Solution Envoke server
- Periodically send information to the Envoke server
This addin is a managed DLL assembly. During installation, InstallShield registers the addin's internal classes for COM interoperability, and registers the addin with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Agent service.
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing Server loads the addin as a COM DLL and implements the IConferenceTechnologyProvider interface. The DCTS addin consumes the following events:
- CN_STARTCONF (Conf#)
- CN_ENDCONF (Conf#)
- CN_CONFPARTJOIN (Conf#, PartID#, DeviceID#, PartName)
- CN_CONFPARTLEAVE (Conf#, PartID#, DeviceID#, PartName)
- CN_PARTNAMECHANGE (Conf#, PartID#)
- MP_TECHPROVIDER_EVENT_USER_LOGIN (fLogin, Session#, UserID#, LoginClient#)
After receiving these events, the IConferenceTechnologyProvider implementation calls the Envoke server API and calls the following methods, which reflect the data passed in the event:
- Remove Conference
Figure: Overview of Cisco Unified MeetingPlace DCTS Addin shows an overview of the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace DCTS addin.