Callback to Customer Fails
- Modify C:\CiscoMB\servlet\Properties\Blender\ACD.ciscocti.properties to have "ctistrategy=Predictive" instead of "ctistrategy=AgentReserved"
- Stop/Start "Apache Tomcat" service to restart Cisco Media Blender
- Student 1 - Customer on ext 4000
- Student 2 - Agent on ext 2001
Initiate a callback through the Callback entry point.
- Launch from the Default partition console by navigating to Administration > Departments > Service > Chat > Entry Points
- From the top right pane select Callback
- From Call Back’s Properties menu Select Test Entry Point
- Fill in the Live Help with Name; Email Address; Phone Number (Enter 4000)
Callback is not working. Agents are being placed into Not Ready by the system
- Validate the Media Blender properties. From the Media Blender administration page Navigate to Media Blender > Server > Properties. Verify that medium1 and medium2 files are correctly identified.
- Verify the CiscoCTI properties. Most importantly verify the correct CTI strategy is defined. UCCE ONLY supports AgentReserved. Note the Cisco Media Blender will go active even if some of the properties are not correctly defined.
- Note that Call Tracer will show no errors
- Call Tracer shows call should route to agent 2001
Set CMB trace level to 10 and restart CMB. Logs will show event synchronization failed. Search further down in the log for Vector and the log will incidate Media Blender is trying to get the first agent from a vector
Application Log to Entry Point Command successful
EAAS for New Activity Arrived
MR PG sends INRCMSGNewCall to Router
Agent PG Device_Target_Pre_Call
CTISvr Agent Pre Call
CMB Agent Pre Call
Agent Pre Call Message failed due to incorrect CTI Strategy