| Problem Summary ||The TCP connection between ICM VRU PG and CVP CallServer ICM subsystem was dropped.
- Calls are dropped during load conditions.
- Wireshark can not capture H.323 messages when a call processing load is running on the Call Server.
| Error Message || The following errors are written to the CVP error log file when either the connection between the VRU PIM and CVP drops for an unknown reason, or the VRU PIM is intentionally shut down for maintenance:
- LOGMSG_ICM_SS_PIM_SHUTDOWN: Lost socket connection to VRU PIM. Transitioning to partial service.
- LOGMSG_ICM_SS_STATE: Waiting for VRU PIM Connection.
| Possible Cause ||The TCP Chimney feature is an offload engine that was introduced in Windows Server 2003 Scalable networking Pack.
| Recommended Action ||Disable the TCP Chimney feature.
- Open Registry Editor, and locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters
- Set the EnableTCPChimney parameter to 0 .
- Reboot the machine (required).
| Release ||Release 7.0(2)|
| Associated CDETS # || None. |