| Problem Summary
|| An administrator receives an error when trying to retrieve or update settings in the Finesse Administration Console.
| Error Message
- An error occurred while retrieving settings. Refresh the page or click the Revert button to try again.
- An error occurred while attempting to save changes. Try again or contact your administrator.
| Possible Cause
- Both the primary and backup Administration & Data servers are down and the cache has expired.
- One of the Administration & Data servers is down and Finesse is in the process of connecting to the alternate server.
| Recommended Action
- If one of the Administration & Data servers is down, attempt to retrieve or update the settings again. (Note: This action applies to Release 9.1(1) ES1 or later and Release 10.5(1) only.)
- If both Administration & Data servers are down, make sure one of the servers is back in service before attempting the operation again.
|| Release 9.1(1), Release 10.0(1), Release 10.5(1), Release 11.0(1)
| Associated CDETS #