| Problem Summary
|| A Database Connection Error 5051 error appears in HRC 8.0 or 8.5 when a user tries to login to HRC
| Error Message
|| Unable to establish connection to database.Check the log file for error 5051.
| Possible Cause
|| Following can be possibilities -
- The password for the Informix DB user account 'uccxhrc' has been changed
- 'Informix Driver' is deleted from 'C:\Program files\Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports' at the client machine
- 'Informix server' is down
| Recommended Action
- If you change the password for the Informix DB user account 'uccxhrc', please contact DE to set back the password to the actual one.
- Ensure that 'Client-SDK' is present under 'C:\Program files\Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports\Driver' folder of the client machine
- Ensure that 'Informix Server' is up and accessible at the UCCX machine.
|| Release 8.0, Release 8.5,
| Associated CDETS #