| Problem Summary
|| Some guidelines must be followed to avoid troubles when using the Voice Browser step.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
|| Not applicable here.
| Recommended Action
To avoid problems, use the following steps:
- Use Cisco Unified CCX Administration to check to be sure subsystems are in service, such as CMT, JTAPI, MRCP ASR, MRCP TTS, and Voice Browser.
- Make sure the Universal Resource Identifier (URI) is reachable by testing the URI in a web browser.
- Make sure the Provider selection is set correctly.
- If using VXML scripts, specify the desired TTS provider. For example, for Nuance Vocalizer 3.0, the configuration is as follows: <property name="com.cisco.tts.provider"value="Nuance Vocalizer 3.0"/>
- Make sure that VXML, grammar, and audio files are correct by validating each piece separately before connecting them all together.
- Tracing subfacilities that are helpful in debugging the Voice Browser steps include: SS_VB, SS_MRCP_TTS, SS_MRCP_ASR, and SS_CMT. See the Tracing chapter of this book for additional information.
- Make sure the file fetching locations are reachable and correct.
- Check the syntax of the application by including VoiceXML DTD shipped with Cisco Unified CCX.
|| Release 7.0(1)
| Associated CDETS #