View copy and print the voice gateway configuration file
Revision as of 14:08, 12 September 2012
You can use the following procedure to access the gateway's configuration file to verify that the modified file you created properly supports the getting started exercises.
You added the voice gateway to the Operations Console in Add the Voice Gateway to the Operations Console. Access either the startup-config or the running-config file from the Operations Console as follows:
- Using VNC Viewer or a similar program, access the CVP server or virtual machine and start the Operations Console program: Start > Programs > Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal > Operations Console.
- Log into the Operations Console using the password you established during the CVP installation process.
- From the Operations Console menu, select: Device Management > Gateway. You should see a list of all the gateways you have defined. Each gateway's status should be Configured.
- Using the radio button to the left of the gateway name, select the gateway you are using for these exercises and click Edit (or just click the name of the gateway).
- Select IOS Commands > Show running-config (or Show Startup-config). After a few seconds you should see the gateway's configuration file.
- You can now examine the file, or copy the file using a mouse or standard Windows select and copy operations, then paste the file into Notepad for further examination or printing.