|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned January 25, 2019.|
Unified CCX Software Compatibility Matrix for 11.0(1)
m (Added Standard to Exchange Server 2013 in the Microsoft Exchange Server table.)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 19:17, 31 May 2017
Unified CCX and IP IVR
Unified CCX and Unified IP IVR
| Supported Unified UCCX and Unified IP IVR Upgrade Paths1|| Co-resident Unified Intelligence Center|| Standalone Unified Intelligence Center|| Co-resident Finesse|| APIs|
For Unified CCX configuration APIs and Finesse APIs, see the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Developer Guide, located at developer.cisco.com/web/uccxapi/home.
1. Upgrades are supported from the Engineering Specials of all the mentioned Unified CCX versions.
Solution Products and Components
| Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Business Edition 60001,1a and 70001,1a || Gateways for Outbound Agent and IVR2|| Cisco MediaSense|| Cisco SocialMiner|| Cisco Prime Collaboration|
| 10.x|| 11.x||
1. All the Engineering Special releases of Cisco Unified Communications Manager are qualified with Unified CCX if the corresponding Service Update version of the Unified CM is qualified with Unified CCX.
1a. All the Service Update (SU) releases of Cisco Unified Communications Manager are presumed qualified with Unified CCX if the corresponding release version of the Unified CM is qualified with Unified CCX.
2. Outbound Agent (Predictive and Progressive) and Outbound IVR are supported only on IOS versions that incorporate Call Progress Analysis. For information on Call Progress Analysis, see http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/tech_tech_notes_list.html.
3. CUBE is supported with the SIP Outbound Dialer and CPA; supported versions of CUBE are ISR Pi27 15.5(2) and Pi28 15.5(3).
4. Unified CCX Agent and IVR Outbound supports E1 R2 signaling on ISR Gateway 4451 with IOS version 15.5(3)S.
Workforce Optimization Compatibility
| Cisco Unified Communications Manager|| Compliance Recording/Quality Management/Advanced Quality Management1,2|| Workforce Management (WFM)3|
1. Compliance Recording/Quality Management/Advanced Quality Management (CR/QM/AQM) are 32-bit applications.
a. Support for the application client operation on Windows 7 64-bit machines is through WoW64 emulator mode.
b. Desktop-based monitoring and recording is not supported in WoW64 mode.
2. Cisco QM has direct dependencies upon Cisco Unified Communications Manager for CTI and SIP events. Therefore, QM compatibility with Unified CM is limited to the current Unified CM version at the time of release and at least one prior version. Previous versions of QM are not generally updated for compatibility with new versions of Unified CM. Therefore, when you plan an upgrade, consult the appropriate QM Installation Guide for Unified CM compatibility. See footnote on individual QM versions to identify the Unified Communications Manager versions that are supported by that QM.
3. All associated Service Updates are supported with compatible versions of WFM.
Hardware and Virtualization
- For information about UC Virtualization Supported Hardware, see http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_Virtualization_Supported_Hardware
- For information about Unified Communications in a Virtualized Environment, see http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_in_a_Virtualized_Environment#How_To
- For information about Virtualization for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, see http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Cisco_Unified_Contact_Center_Express
- For information about Virtualization for Cisco SocialMiner, see http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Cisco_SocialMiner
- For information about Virtualization for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, see http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Cisco_Unified_Intelligence_Center
- For information about Compatibility versions for Cisco MediaSense, see http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_MediaSense_Compatibility_Matrix
ASR and TTS
| MRCP|| VXML|| Speech Servers|
| IBM WebSphere Voice Server|| Nuance 10.01, 2|
- Latest version of the ASR-TTS packages recommended by Nuance can be used. See http://network.nuance.com/portal/server.pt. Using the latest Nuance packages will not impact the integration functionality between Unified CCX and Nuance until there is any major change by Nuance in the underlying design. However, customer should maintain the compatibility among different ASR-TTS packages as suggested by Nuance.
- Nuance Version 9.0 and later versions should use OSR 3.1.x as the Grammar Variant. Nuance 8.5 and older versions continue using "Nuance" as the Grammar Variant.
Unified Intelligence Center Reporting
| For exporting reports || Microsoft Excel 2007 |
| Microsoft Excel 2010 |
| Oracle 11g R2|
| Sybase Adaptive Server 12|
| IBM DB2 8.2, 10.5|
| MS SQL Server 2005|
| MS SQL Server 2008|
| MS SQL Server 2012|
Note: Unified CCX connection to external databases has been qualified only for non encrypted connections and hence is not supported with encryption.
Enterprise Database for Unified Intelligence Center
| MS SQL Server 2008|
| MS SQL Server 2012|
| MS SQL Server 2014|
| Informix Database Server 12.10 FC3|
Microsoft Exchange Server for Finesse Email
| Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 - Enterprise Edition|
| Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 - Enterprise and Standard Edition|
| || Internet Explorer 10|
| Internet Explorer 11|
| Internet Explorer 10|
Internet Explorer 11
| Firefox |
| Unifed CCX Administration1, 2||Yes|| No|| Yes|| Yes|| Firefox 38 Extended Supported Releases (ESR) and higher ESR5|
| Cisco Finesse3,4||Yes|| Yes|| No|| No|
| Cisco Unified Intelligence Center||No|| No|| Yes|| Yes|
| Cisco MediaSense||Yes|| Yes|| No|| No|| Firefox 30+|
1. Disable the pop-up blocker to access Unified CCX Administration web application.
2. For Internet Explorer 11, ensure that the Emulation Document Mode is set to Edge (Default).
3. HSTS for Finesse is not supported with Internet Explorer 11 and earlier. HSTS is supported with Firefox.
4. Includes the Cisco provided gadgets for MediaSense, Multisession gadget for email and chat, and others that are provided as part of the Unified CCX solution. Few Cisco SocialMiner gadgets like, feed.jsp, campaign.jsp, search.jsp, campaignResults.jsp are not supported.
5. For more information on the logjam vulnerability fix and workaround, see the Caveats section of the Release Notes for Unified Contact Center Express Solution Release 11.0(1), located at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-release-notes-list.html.
6. Ensure that the compatibility view support guidelines are strictly followed. Failure to abide by these guidelines can cause increase in CPU usage, issues with Finesse agent state changes, and other performance issues. The compatibility view reduces the version of Internet Explorer forcing it to use protocols that are outdated for the purposes of Finesse. TAC support can only be provided if all agents are using the supported browser configuration.
Client Operating System
| || Windows XP Professional|| Windows 7 32-bit|| Windows 7 64-bit with WoW64|| Windows 7 64-bit Native|| Windows 8|| Windows 8.1|| Red Hat Enterprise Linux v6|| Mac OS X|| Android|| AppleiOS with Safari browser|
| Enterprise|| Professional|| Ultimate|| Enterprise|| Professional|| Ultimate|| Enterprise|| Professional|| Ultimate|
|| No || No || Yes || Yes || Yes || Yes || No||No||No|| No || No || No || No || No || No |
| Finesse|| No|| Yes || Yes || Yes || Yes || Yes || Yes || Yes|| Yes|| Yes|| No || Yes|| No || Yes
|| No || No |
| Mobility Devices Support for Mobile Skill Manager|| No || No || No || No || No || No || No || No|| No||No|| No || No || No || No || Yes
| Cisco Finesse|
| VMware View 4.6, 5.x, 6.1|
| Citrix XenDesktop 4.x, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.1, 7.5, 7.6|
- The Cisco Unified Intelligence Center and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration are not supported on virtual desktops.
| Cisco Finesse|
| Citrix XenApp 7.5, 7.6 |
| Cisco Unified IP Phones for Cisco Finesse IP Phone Agent|| Cisco Unified IP Phones for Cisco Finesse2,4|
| Cisco IP Communicator1|| Cisco IP Communicator1|
| || Cisco IP Phone 69213|
| || Cisco IP Phone 69413|
| || Cisco IP Phone 6945|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7911G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7941G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7942G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7945G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7961G |
| ||Cisco IP Phone 7962G|
| ||Cisco IP Phone 7965G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7975|
| || Cisco IP Phone 8941|
| ||Cisco IP Phone 8945|
1. For supported Cisco IP Communicator (SCCP) versions, see Cisco Unified Communications Manager Software Compatibility Matrix, available at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_device_support_tables_list.html.
2. All Cisco Finesse phones support BiB.
3. Supported on Phone Firmware Version 8.5.2 and later versions.
4. Cisco Finesse supports with caveats mentioned in Cisco Finesse section of the Release Notes for Unified Contact Center Express Solution Release 11.0(1), located at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-release-notes-list.html
| Cisco Unified IP Phones for Cisco Finesse IP Phone Agent4|| Cisco Unified IP Phones for Cisco Finesse1,2|
| Cisco IP Phone 7811|| Cisco IP Phone 6941|
|Cisco IP Phone 7821|| Cisco IP Phone 6961|
|Cisco IP Phone 7841|| Cisco IP Phone 7811|
| Cisco IP Phone 7861 || Cisco IP Phone 7821|
| Cisco IP Phone 8811 || Cisco IP Phone 7841|
| Cisco IP Phone 8841 || Cisco IP Phone 7861|
| Cisco IP Phone 8845|| Cisco IP Phone 7911G|
| Cisco IP Phone 8851|| Cisco IP Phone 7941G|
| Cisco IP Phone 8861|| Cisco IP Phone 7942|
| Cisco IP Phone 8865|| Cisco IP Phone 7942G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7945G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7961G-GE|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7962G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7965G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 7975G|
| || Cisco IP Phone 8811|
| || Cisco IP Phone 8841|
| || Cisco IP Phone 8845|
| ||Cisco IP Phone 8851|
| ||Cisco IP Phone 8861|
| || Cisco IP Phone 8865|
| || Cisco IP Phone 8945|
| || Cisco IP Phone 8961|
| || Cisco IP Phone 9951|
| || Cisco IP Phone 9971|
| ||Cisco Jabber for Windows - Version 9.63, 10.6.13,11.03|
| || Cisco IP Phone DX80|
| ||Cisco IP Phone DX650|
1. All Cisco Finesse phones support BiB.
2. Cisco Finesse supports with caveats mentioned in Cisco Finesse section of the Release Notes for Unified Contact Center Express Solution Release 11.0(1), located at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-release-notes-list.html
3. Unified CCX supports Cisco Jabber for Windows as an agent device only for voice interaction. For home agents, set Jabber to Extend Mode so that the agents can select or edit the remote destination number.
Note: The Cisco Mobile Supervisor application is withdrawn from the Cisco App Store. Cisco does not provide support for Cisco Mobile Supervisor deployments.
4. All the Cisco IP Phones for Cisco Finesse IP Phone Agent currently do not support the Simplified New Call UI.
| Cisco VPN Client for Desktop Clients || Security/Antivirus Software || Serviceability|
| Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT) Plugin|
| Cisco AnyConnect 3 and later versions|| SELinux is installed and configured by Unified CCX Installer || 10.5 |
| UCOS Platform Version || Internal Unified CCX Database (IDS) ||Transport Layer Security (TLS)|| Tomcat || Open SSL || Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) || Java Versions |
| 10.5.2.11900-3||Informix IDS 11.70.UC7XA||
|| Tomcat 7.0.64 || 1.0.1e || 6.6 ||
Sun JRE 1.7.0_79
| || ASR Grammar for Workflow Steps|| Cisco IP Phone Agent Supported Languages|| Unified Intelligence Center||Unified CCX Administration||
| IVR Prompts|| MediaSense|| SocialMiner|| TTS|| VXML Grammar|| Workforce Management|| Quality Management|
| Arabic|| No ||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Dependent on software provided by the TTS vendor||Dependent on software provided by the MRCP vendor||No||No|
|Canadian French|| Yes ||No||Yes||No||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
| Chinese|| No || No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
| Czech|| No || No||No||No||No||Yes||No||No||No||No|
| Danish|| No ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
| Dutch|| No ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
| English || Yes |
|Yes|| Yes |
|Yes||Yes|| Yes |
(AU, CA, GB, US)
| Finnish|| No || Yes||Yes||No|| Yes ||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
| French|| Yes ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|| Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
| German|| Yes ||Yes||Yes||No|| Yes ||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
| Hebrew|| No || No||No||No||No||Yes (IL)||No||No||No||No|
| Hungarian|| No || No||No||No||No||Yes||No||No||No||No|
| Italian|| Yes ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
| Japanese|| Yes ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes1||No||Yes|
| Korean|| No || Yes||Yes||No|| Yes ||Yes||Yes||Yes1||No||Yes|
| Malay|| No || No||No||No||No||Yes||No||No||No||No|
| No || No||No||No|| No ||Yes and also Mandarin (Taiwan)||No||Yes1 and also in Taiwan1||No||No|
| Norwegian|| No || Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
| Polish|| No ||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
| Portuguese|| No ||Yes||Yes and also in Portuguese(Brazilian)||No|| Yes||Yes (Brazilian)||Yes (Brazilian)|| Yes (Brazilian)||Yes (Brazilian)||Yes (Brazilian)|
| Russian|| No ||Yes||Yes||No|| Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Simplified Chinese|| No ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||Yes|
| Spanish|| Yes |
(CO, ES, MX)
|Yes||Yes||No|| Yes || Yes|
(CO, ES, MX, US)
| Swedish|| No ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
| Thai|| No ||No||No||No||No||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Traditional Chinese|| No ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||Yes|
| Turkish|| No ||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
- Not supported for Customer-side Chat Transcript PDF output.
- Finesse IPPA supports all languages currently supported by Finesse provided that the phones support UTF.
Remote Expert Mobile
This content has moved!
Please update your bookmark.