Unified CCE Software Compatibility Matrix for 8.0(x)
|This compatibility matrix specifies all supported configurations and versions for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise 8.0(x). The information in this compatibility matrix supersedes compatibility information in any other Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise documentation. If a configuration or version is not stated, that configuration or version is not supported.|
Unified CCE 8.0(x) Product Sets
Unified CCE 8.0(x) Notes
General Compatibility Notes and Limitations
Unified CCE Parent / Child Compatibility
| Release||Parent 7.2(x)||Parent 7.5(x)||Parent 8.0(x)|
|Child 7.2(x)|| Yes|| Yes|| Yes|
|Child 7.5(x)|| Yes|| Yes|| Yes|
|Child 8.0(x)|| Yes|| Yes|| Yes|
|NAM Version||CICM Version|
Note: The columns can be switched for forward compatibilty. For example, NAM at 7.5 and CICM at 8.0 is a supported configuration.
VDI & Cisco VXI Support
|Cisco Client Type||Version||Virtual Desktop Infrastructure||OS Compatibility||Cisco VXI Clients|
|CTI-OS Clients (All CILs)||8.0(1)||VMWare View 3.0|| Windows 7 32 bit - Supported|
Windows 7 WoW64 - Unsupported
Windows XP 32 bit - Supported
| VXC 2100 - N/A|
VXC 2200 - N/A
VXC 2111 - Supported with Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961, 9951, and 9971
VXC 2211 - Supported
|CTI-OS Clients (All CILs)||8.0(1)||Citrix XenDesktop 5.0 or 6.0|| Windows 7 32 bit - Supported|
Windows 7 WoW64 - Unsupported
Win XP 32 Bit - Supported
| VXC 2100 - Supported with Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961, 9951, and 9971|
VXC 2200 - Supported
VXC 2111 - N/A
VXC 2211 - N/A
|Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD)||All||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|
- UCM Silent Monitoring is the only type of Silent Monitoring that is supported with VXI/VDI.
- Desktop solutions are supported on PC-like devices only that utilize a keyboard and mouse (no tablets or mobile devices supported at this time).
- The customer is not required to use Cisco VXI endpoints in a VDI solution. The customer can use any VDI endpoint that supports the specific Citrix or VMWare VDI solution versions supported by Cisco. The customer is responsible for ensuring that bandwidth and any other deployment considerations ensure that the solution can meet the performance and timing requirements of CTI-OS.
- For information about CAD wih thin client and virtual desktop environments, see the Integrating CAD with Thin Client and Virtual Desktop Environments document.
Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1)
|Cisco Client Version||Version||Citrix/XenApp||Remote Desktop Services platform|
|CTI-OS Clients (All CILs)||8.0(x)||XenApp 5.0|| Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1)|
| Cisco Siebel Driver || Siebel Release|
|8.0(x)||7.8(x), 8.0(x), 8.1(x)|
ICM-to-ICM Gateway Requirements
The following are system requirements for ICM-to-ICM Gateway.
- Both Client ICM and Server ICM must be supported releases of Unified ICME and the two versions must appear on a single row in the table below If two connected ICMs are running with different releases of Unified ICME, only the ICM-to-ICM Gateway features supported by the lowest release are available.
ICM-to-ICM Gateway Client and Server Release Requirements
|Client/Server 1||Client/Server 2||Comments|
|7.5, 8.0||8.0, 7.5||UCCE 8.0(1) is a major release.|
IP Phone Support
|99xx series||Y||9951 and 9971 are supported.|
|89xx series||Y||8961 is supported.|
|69xx series||Y|| 6921, 6941, 6961 are supported.|
69xx phones are supported only with a single line configuration with Unified CM 7.1(2,) and are supported with multiple lines with Unified CM 7.1(3) and later.
|797x||Y||7970 model is not supported with Unified CM based Silent Monitor or RSM.|
|796x||Y||7960 model is not supported with Unified CM based Silent Monitor or RSM.|
|794x||Y||7940 model is not supported with Unified CM based Silent Monitor or RSM.|
|792x||Y||To use the Cisco Wireless IP Phone 792x as an agent phone and as a Cisco IP Phone Agent, consult and follow the Cisco Wireless IP Phone 792x Design and Deployment Guide to ensure proper operation. It is available at: http://www.cisco.com/go/srnd|
|791x||Y|| 7910, 7911, and 7912 are supported with Unified CCE 8.0 (1). |
791x series are not supported by Unified CCE based Silent Monitor or RSM.
7910 and 7912 IP Phones do not support the Desktop Silent Monitor feature. The 7910 SW phone does support this feature.
|IP Communicator||Y|| Versions 7.0 and 8.0 are supported.|
Version 184.108.40.206 is supported for Release 8.5(x) and later.
|Back to: Category:Unified Contact Center Enterprise|