(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 06:07, 3 March 2011
Turning on IPVMS traces
| Problem Summary
|| For any IPVMS Driver related issues the DriverMap.txt and "message" traces are required. This tip explains how to run the CLI commands to get those traces.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
| Recommended Action
- Go to CLI
- Type the CLI command 'show media streams count 5 sleep 5 trace', which captures media streams.
- These can be viewed using:"file view activelog /platform/log/mediainfo.txt"
- Additional trace information may be viewed by using: "file view activelog /syslog/messages"
- Get the Remote Access, type DriverMonitor -T0 (run the scenario, do ctrl+c to stop) and collect the DriverMap.txt from current directory.
- And get the /var/log/active/syslog/messages file
After the traces are turned on and the scenario is simulated, collect the DriverMap and messages logs.
|| Release 8.0(1)
| Associated CDETS #