Troubleshooting Tips for Unified CCX 8.5
Revision as of 06:30, 3 March 2011 by Cchetty
The following tips were added by Cisco Documentation:
- Enable Traces for Outbound IVR
- Collect Traces for SIP (Castellano IOS) Gateway
- Calls not getting transferred to Route Point / All the calls are getting abandoned
- Customer abandoned call is not marked as customer abandoned although it got disconnected within the abandoned call wait time limit
- Real-Time Report shows a mismatch in the number of attempted, Voice and customer abandoned calls
- Fax calls are being marked as customer abandoned
- Retry is not happening for abandoned, failed calls
- Customer disconnected a call without picking it up. This call was marked as no answer instead of busy
- SIT Tone is marked as failed call in RTR instead of Invalid number
- A Busy call on a mobile phone is not marked as busy, instead it is detected as an invalid number
- Answering machine/Voice Mail is not detected, it is marked as voice.
- All voice , fax, answering machine and busy calls are marked as no answer calls in RTR.
Cisco Unified CCX Administration
Telephony Data Synchronization
- Turning on traces for Data Synchronization
- Data Resync result page still shows red X even though all inconsistencies are corrected
- Data Resync results display Mismatch Detected message for attributes even though inconsistencies are corrected.
- Device Association status for Call Control Groups/Triggers shows User does not exist in Data Resync results
- Data Check shows mismatch for Route Partition also, when CTI Line(s) deleted in Cisco Unified CM
- User Data Resync does not show results properly if User name has _1 or _2
- In HAoWAN setup, no relevant message displayed after data check or resync, if ports not created for any of the nodes for a Call Control Group
Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reporting Client [HRC]
- Required Log levels For HRC
- Required Log levels For HRC Scheduler
- Unable to export Scheduled Report to mapped drive.
- Charts do not appear properly in MS Excel format
- Column headings are misplaced in MS Excel(Data Only) format
- Agent names overwritten on charts