Troubleshooting Tips for Getting Started with CVP
(Difference between revisions)
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 18:57, 12 September 2012
The following tips are added by Cisco Documentation:
- You place a test call and immediately receive a busy signal
- Call immediately hangs up or rings once and hangs up
- You hear holdmusic.wav or but hear a TTS response instead
Audio Error Messages
- Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please consult your directory and call again, or ask your operator for assistance.
- critical_error.wav: I'm sorry, we are currently experiencing system problems and are unable to process your call. Please try again later.
- I'm sorry, we are experiencing difficulties. Please call back at a later time.
- We are currently experiencing heavy call volume.Please try your call again later.
- I'm sorry, there was a problem with this application.Please call back later.
Voice Gateway Troubleshooting
- Verify voice gateway is added to Operations Console and is reachable
- Gateway CLI commands for CVP exercises
- Voice gateway debug commands and log files
- View copy and print the voice gateway configuration file
- Gateway configuration file
- Gateway terminal configuration mode
VXML Server Troubleshooting
- Check status and/or restart VXML Server
- Restart VXML Server using Windows services management
- VXML Server not reachable and you cannot restart it
- Access VXML Server administrative batch files
- Access read and clear VXML server log files
Call Server Troubleshooting
Reporting Server Troubleshooting
Call Studio (customhelloworld) troubleshooting
- Call Studio (customhelloworld) audio error messages
- You receive the message customhelloworld: Validation failed. Please see Call Studio Problems view for details
- You see the message that Windows cannot open the file deployApp.sh
- You see the message that the application is loaded and running but errors were encountered while initializing the application
- You receive a validation failed message when deploying customhelloworld application from within Call Studio
- You hear a TTS response instead of holdmusic.wav when you call customhelloworld DN
- Subdialog return - caller input error
Troubleshooting comprehensive call flow exercise
- Audio Error Message: I'm sorry, we are experiencing difficulties. Please call back at a later time.
- Audio Error Message: I'm sorry, we are currently experiencing system problems and are unable to process your call. Please try again later
- Quick troubleshooting checks for comprehensive call flow exercise
- Comprehensive exercise common issues
- Troubleshooting PG installed on Unified CVP server