Talk:Virtualization for Unified CCE
Router/Logger Example 1 Configuration seems to be incorrect, please see below:
1) A typical UCM subscriber will support at most 500 agents. A UCM cluster has a historical maximum of 2,000 agents. There should be four, rather than two UCM clusters in the UCS Design.
2) A CVP Call Server (in this case Call + VXML) will support 900 calls, where calls are defined as (self service + queue + connected to agents). The server count is then calls / 900, rounded up. With 8,000 agents and 3,600 CVP ports, calls is equal to 8,000 + 3,600 = 11,600. 11,600 / 900 = 12.88888; rounded up to 13. For a geographically split core with N+N redundancy, 13 CVP Call + VXML virtual servers are required at each core. Only 4 per core are reflected in the example.
3) It seems another VRU PG pair is warranted, given the logic of #2, above.
4) Is it a valid design to have SIP dialers on four Agent PG pairs? Would it be better to put the SIP dialer alone on a VM or more than one VM?
5) Is one CVP Report Server per every four CVP Call + VXML servers really enough?
Respectfully, Dan Eccher ShoreGroup, Inc.
Question to Server spec for UCCE
HI Tems, As we know that Unified IP-IVR is supported with Unified CCE on UCS B-Series solution and on UCS C-Series with the model (UCS-C210-VCD2) only as guide of UC on UCS
Our customer want to deploy to IP-IVR and ICM using the UCS-C250-M2 of UCS server
Is it possible to deploy to UCS-C250-M2 ?
UCCE for 12,000 agents
For "Router/Logger Example 2" (Router/Logger - up to 12,000 CTIOS Agents) We need a confirmation for ESXi Server A-4 and ESXi Server B-4. The example shows: 4 HDS on A4 and 4 HDS on B4. From my point of view it is not possible for several reasons: - 4 HDS on the same blade is not possible. - Total amount of Vcpu by blade is more than supported. -- Lotfi AMARI
-Thanks for the update (Now, ADS/HDS/DDS on four different ESXi) -- Lotfi
Addition of B230 Blades
There is no mention of the change in sizing due to the newer blades?
Are we looking to add this soon?