| Problem Summary
|| The values do not change in my agent statistics grid or skill group statistics grid.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
|| This symptom may have multiple causes:
- A status of Offline means that some element in the system has failed or gone offline.
- The frequency at which statistics are updated is governed by registry entries on the CTI OS server. The period (in seconds) between updates of statistics is stored in PollingIntervalSec in the following registry keys:
- Agent statistics:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CTIOS\CTIOS_<InstanceName>\ ctios1\Server\Agent\
- Skill group statistics:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CTIOS\CTIOS_<InstanceName>\ ctios1\Server\SkillGroup
- Unsupported statistics will never update. You can find the CTI Server protocol version in the registry. It is stored in ProtocolVersion in the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CTIOS\CTIOS_<InstanceName>\ctios1\CtiDriver\Config
| Recommended Action
- Check the status bar. The system will automatically recover from this situation. Wait for the status bar to indicate Online and statistics should continue to update.
- Check these values. If they are very high, statistics will not change for a very long period of time.
- Check that the statistics you have configured for your call appearance grid are valid for the CTI Server protocol version you are running. You can find a list of the statistics supported for a particular protocol version (13) in the Cisco ICM Software CTI Server Message Reference Guide (Protocol Version 13)
|| Release 7.5(x)
| Associated CDETS #