SocialMiner Training Videos
Welcome to the Cisco SocialMiner Training Videos Wiki
The videos on this page demonstrate how to set up and use key SocialMiner functions and features.
The videos are intended for demonstration and self-learning purposes only; they do not include the detailed information that is included in the SocialMiner User Documentation.
Although the videos were created for an earlier version of SocialMiner and show an older user interface, they do present accurate information.
The following videos are currently available to all users:
- Handling social contacts on the Home tab
- Using tags
- Adding RSS Feeds
- Adding Authenticated RSS Feeds
- Configuring a Facebook Fan Page Feed
- How to set up a Chat Feed
- Configuring a Twitter Account Feed
- Campaigns, Campaign usage, and Campaign configuration
- Using Bayesian Filters
- Using Author Filters
- Configuring instant message notifications
- Configuring email notifications