| Problem Summary
|| The Silent Monitor Button is not enabled on the CTI Toolkit IPCC Supervisor Desktop.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
|| Possible reasons:
- When the Client was installed, the Silent Monitor option was not checked.
- The supervisor is logged onto a connection profile (see the section about connection profiles in the CTI OS System Manager’s Guide) that has the registry key “IPCCSilentMonitorEnabled” set to 0 (1 means enabled and is the default).
- The agent currently selected in the Real-Time grid is not logged on
- The CTI OS Server this client is currently connected to does not support Silent Monitor (that is, it is a release prior to Release 5.1)
- The supervisor is not logged on
| Recommended Action
|| Possible actions:
- Reinstall and check the Silent Monitor option.
- Either change the IPCCSilentMonitorEnabled key or use a different connection profile
- Ensure that the currently-selected agent is logged on.
- Verify the compatibility of the CTI OS Server version.
- Ensure that the supervisor is logged on.
|| Release 7.5(x)
| Associated CDETS #