| Problem Summary
|| You see a non-green icon next to Runtime Server Status in the System Administration gadget under the Administration tab.
| Error Message
|| The following error messages are present in the runtime logs:
- Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Could not position within a table (table name).
- Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ISAM error: Lock Timeout Expired.
| Possible Cause
|| Data from one of the informix tables can't be properly accessed because of a database lock.
| Recommended Action
- Log in to the console of the SocialMiner server as the admin user configured at installation-time.
- List the services and their statuses by typing utils service list in the command line.
- Restart SocialMiner Runtime service by typing utils service restart SocialMiner Runtime.
|| Release 9.0(x), 10.0(1), 10.5(1)
| Associated CDETS #